Musical artists similar to or like Andy Bell (musician)
Welsh singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and DJ. Wikipedia
Welsh singer-songwriter, pianist and record producer from Cardiff, Wales. Best known for the 1996 pop hit single "I Love You Always Forever", which peaked at number five on the UK Singles Chart, and also peaked within the top ten of the charts in Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, and the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndy Bell (musician)
- Several instrumentalists were used for the song's melody, including Andy Bell as the bass player, Oasis drummer Alan White, Noel Gallagher on electric guitar, and Gem Archer on piano.
- While Noel Gallagher maintains a friendship with Archer, as well as Oasis drummer Chris Sharrock, he claims that he has not spoken with his brother Liam or former Oasis bassist Andy Bell.
- His first official duty was to appear on the "Go Let It Out" video – on which he played lead guitar, as Andy Bell had yet to take over bass, so Noel played bass with Liam on rhythm guitar and vocals.
- Around the time of the album's release, Andy Bell, formerly of Ride, joined the band as bassist.
- McGuigan left Oasis in 1999 and was replaced by then-former Ride frontman and guitarist Andy Bell as bassist.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andy Bell (musician)