Rugby biographies similar to or like Andy Farrell
Coach of the Irish national rugby team and a former coach for the English national rugby team and former rugby league and rugby union player. Wikipedia
Welsh former dual-code rugby international, having played both rugby union and rugby league football for both codes' national teams between 1963 and 1974. He captained the British and Irish Lions rugby union side, and made six appearances for the Great Britain rugby league team. Wikipedia
Irish professional rugby league commentator and former dual-code rugby international player. He most recently played rugby league for the Warrington Wolves, but he played in the Super League for the Gateshead Thunder, Hull F.C. and the Wigan Warriors, as well as the Newcastle Knights in the NRL. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndy Farrell
- He had previously been employed in the position on a short-term basis, assisted by existing forwards coach Graham Rowntree, and Andy Farrell.
- This period also saw the long-awaited arrival of former Great Britain Rugby League captain, Andy Farrell, initially at flanker, but later at centre, the position at which he went on to take his England debut.
- By coming on as a substitute in this game at 17 years and 11 months of age, Andy Farrell become the youngest player to win a Challenge Cup final.
- He made his first starting appearance for Wigan during a 16–41 away victory against Warrington, when he was called upon to replace his injured brother-in-law, Andy Farrell.
- Former Ireland defence coach Andy Farrell became the new head coach of the Irish team in January 2020.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andy Farrell