Nascar drivers similar to or like Andy Lally
American professional sports car and stock car racing driver as well as a street Luge racer. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndy Lally
- Marks returned to the Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series for the 2009 season driving the TRG No. 67 No Fear/Construct Corps Porsche with teammate Andy Lally.
- Grand-Am driver Andy Lally was struck by Compton's truck, forcing him hard into the inside barrier, which broke apart.
- It was later announced that Spencer Boyd and Andy Lally would drive at Pocono and Mid-Ohio respectively.
- During the pace laps, two drivers had to move to the rear of the grid due to unapproved changes: David Gilliland because of an engine change, and Andy Lally because of a transmission change.
- On lap 284, Johnson made a pit stop, as the eighth caution was given after Andy Lally collided with the wall.
- The No. 34 Miracle Courage C65 car of Andy Lally, Hancock, Erdos and Andre shared the lead of the LMP2 category early in the session until Andre's lap of 3 minutes, 42.301 seconds secured pole position for the Paul Belmondo team.
- For 2018, Williams took over the majority of the races in the No. 90 and served as crew chief for drivers of the 90 like Donald Theetge and Andy Lally most weekends when he was not in the seat.
- Afterward, Andy Lally spun sideways, prompting the second caution.
- Andy Lally's No. 86 Michael Shank Racing Acura NSZ was heavily damaged at its right-front after hitting the wall, and Pilet picked up right-rear suspension damage to the No. 911 Porsche when he glanced the barrier at turn nine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andy Lally