Nascar drivers similar to or like Andy Petree
Former NASCAR crew chief, driver, Fox NASCAR rules analyst. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndy Petree
- In 2016, Jeff Gordon replaced McReynolds in the booth while McReynolds was reassigned as the rules and technical analyst, replacing Andy Petree.
- To the surprise of ESPN analyst Andy Petree, most of the driver who caused the cautions were Cup drivers in the Chase.
- In 2003, he made his first (and only) Daytona 500 start in a one-race deal with Andy Petree and then made a handful of appearances for Petty in ARCA.
- For the Cup Series, he drove at Sonoma for Andy Petree and then at Watkins Glen for Chip Ganassi.
- They were joined by newcomer Andy Petree, a former team owner and Dale Earnhardt's crew chief in 1993 and 1994.
- Andy Petree took over as crew chief.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andy Petree