People similar to or like Anita Harris
English actress, singer and entertainer. Wikipedia
English actor, best known for his comedy roles and in later life as a raconteur and diarist. One of the main ensemble in 26 of the 31 Carry On films, and appeared in many British television programmes and radio comedies, including series with Tony Hancock and Kenneth Horne. Wikipedia
BAFTA award-winning English actress, singer, and comedian, who was the lone female singer of topical songs on the weekly BBC Television satire show That Was The Week That Was known as TW3 (1962–1963). For her work on Broadway, she received Tony Award nominations for Side by Side by Sondheim (1977) and King of Hearts (1978), both for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. Wikipedia
English actor, known for his portrayal of Captain James Onedin in 91 episodes of the BBC television period drama The Onedin Line (1971–1980), created by Cyril Abraham. Born in Leipzig, Germany, and brought up in Nunthorpe, North Riding of Yorkshire, Gilmore left school at the age of 14. Wikipedia
English actress and singer, who appeared on stage in Evita, before starring in Andrew Lloyd Webber's one-woman show Tell Me on a Sunday in 1980. This included her biggest hit single, "Take That Look Off Your Face", a UK top three hit, with the parent album also reaching the top three. Wikipedia
Sentences forAnita Harris
- Another UK tour began in autumn 2019 starring John Partridge as the Emcee, Kara Lily Hayworth as Sally Bowles and Anita Harris as Fräulein Schneider.
- In 2018, Lynch had a concert tour with Jimmy Tarbuck and Anita Harris, as well as appearing in ITV's Last Laugh in Vegas.
- Other entries make reference to Mendelssohn, Anita Harris and others who would make no appearance on the actual show.
- The single bested the UK chart performance of Elliot's signature song, "Dream a Little Dream of Me" (#11), which had lost some popularity to a rival version by Anita Harris.
- Shyanna, played by Anita Harris, appears on 26 August 2019.
- He claims to have many show business friends although, apart from Guinness, this seems limited to brief conversations with Anita Harris and Jimmy Clitheroe.
- Carry On Doctor marks Anita Harris's second and final appearance in the series.
- Another television magician, David Nixon, performed a version on one of his shows in the 1970s using singer Anita Harris as his assistant.
- In May 1968, one of his songs, "Tuppenny Bus Ride", was released by singer and television star Anita Harris.
- Anita Harris makes the first of her two Carry On appearances.
- Anita Harris, who had originally been cast in the role, covered for Anne Hegarty's Queen Rat while the latter took part in I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! Upon Hegarty's return to the UK, Harris resumed the role of the fairy.
- The actress and entertainer Anita Harris was, at various times, a singer with the group.
- In the 1967 film Follow That Camel, actress Anita Harris wore a jewel on her navel for a belly-dancing sequence.
- Just Loving You is a 1967 song by Anita Harris.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Anita Harris