People similar to or like Anna Wintour
British-American journalist who has served as editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988 and global chief content officer for Condé Nast since 2020; she is also artistic director of Condé Nast and global editorial director of Vogue. Wikipedia
Managing Director of Condé Nast Britain, overseeing numerous titles and businesses including British Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, GQ Style, Tatler, Condé Nast Traveller, Glamour, Wired UK, Love, House & Garden, World of Interiors, and Condé Nast Johansens. Previously a journalist, before moving into a business role at Conde Nast. Wikipedia
American novelist and author of the 2003 bestseller The Devil Wears Prada, a roman à clef of her experience as an assistant to Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. Born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to a school teacher mother and a department store president turned mortgage broker father. Wikipedia
Sentences forAnna Wintour
- In February 2012, Johansson and Anna Wintour hosted a fashion launch of pro-Obama clothing, bags, and accessories, whose proceeds went to the President's re-election campaign.
- Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of American Vogue and the supposed inspiration for Meryl Streep's character, wore Prada to the film's premiere.
- In July 1988, after Vogue had begun to lose ground to three-year-old upstart Elle, Anna Wintour was named editor-in-chief.
- He proceeded to become the lead photographer at Vogue and photographed most of the covers from 1973 until Anna Wintour became editor in chief in late 1988.
- On January 14, 2014, the Met named the Costume Institute complex after Anna Wintour.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Anna Wintour