Coa wides similar to or like Anne, Princess Royal
Second child and only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Wikipedia
British peer and grandson of George Cavendish-Bentinck. Educated at Eton and the Royal Military College, Sandhurst, passing out in 1910. Wikipedia
Captain Richard Duke Coleridge, 4th Baron Coleridge, KBE, DL (24 September 1905 – 20 May 1984) had a distinguished naval career and served as the first Executive Secretary of NATO from 1952-1970. The son of Geoffrey Coleridge, 3rd Baron Coleridge of Ottery St. Mary and Jessie Alethea Mackarness. Wikipedia
Sentences forAnne, Princess Royal
- The queen entered the Royal Box with her consort, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and her son, Prince Andrew (Her daughter, Princess Anne, was an equestrian competitor for the team from Great Britain.
- The Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine, a stem cell research centre dedicated to the development of regenerative treatments, was opened by the Anne, Princess Royal on 28 May 2012.
- A second child, Princess Anne, was born in 1950.
- It continues to have links to the British Royal Family, having had the Duke of Edinburgh as its Chancellor from 1953 to 2010 and Princess Anne since 2011.
- The Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre (ECRC) was opened in 2002 by The Princess Royal on the Western General Hospital site.
- In Scotland, for example, the chancellor of the University of Edinburgh is Anne, Princess Royal, whilst the current chancellor of the University of Aberdeen is Camilla, Duchess of Rothesay.
- Upon approval from commissioner Phillip Murray, the tartan was registered with the Scottish Tartans Society and presented to the agency by Anne the Princess Royal during her royal visit to Canada in 1998.
- Their first two children were born before Elizabeth succeeded her father as monarch in 1952: Prince Charles in 1948 and Princess Anne in 1950.
- During her daughter's extensive tour of the Commonwealth over 1953–54, Elizabeth acted as a Counsellor of State and looked after her grandchildren, Charles and Anne.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, was the first president of the Society of Film and Television Arts (SFTA) in 1959 to 1965, followed by Earl Mountbatten of Burma and the Princess Royal, who was its president from 1972 to 2001.
- The most-watched programme of all time on a single channel is the 1973 wedding ceremony of The Princess Anne, shown only on BBC1.
- The palace also houses their offices, as well as those of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the Princess Royal and Princess Alexandra, and is the workplace of more than 800 people.
- The school houses the Brunei Gallery, built from an endowment from the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, and inaugurated by the Princess Royal, as Chancellor of the University of London, on 22 November 1995.
- This was the first time the royals completed informal "walkabouts" to meet the public, and it was the first visit of Prince Charles (then 21 years old) and Princess Anne (19 years) to this country.
- There are currently five royal fellows: The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Kent, the Princess Royal, and The Duke of Cambridge.
- Queen Elizabeth II then appointed her daughter, Anne, Princess Royal, to the position in 2007.
- In 1947, she married Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, a former prince of Greece and Denmark, with whom she has four children: Charles, Prince of Wales; Anne, Princess Royal; Prince Andrew, Duke of York; and Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex.
- It houses the Brunei Gallery, built from an endowment from the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, and inaugurated by the Princess Royal, as Chancellor of the University of London, on 22 November 1995.
- In February 2005, The Princess Royal officially opened what is now called the John A. Osborne Airport in the north.
- Medway Park (formerly the Black Lion Leisure Centre) was re-opened in 2011 by Princess Anne for use as a training venue for the 2012 London Olympics, as well as a training venue for the Egyptian and Congo National teams.
- In 2001 the Sportspark, a multi-sports facility built thanks to a £14.5 million grant from the Sport England Lottery Fund, was formally opened by Princess Anne and brought international sporting facilities to Norwich.
- The town's prolific leather industry was recognised in 1988 when the Princess Royal opened Walsall Leather Museum.
- In December 2011, Bennett appeared at the Royal Variety Performance in Salford in the presence of HRH Princess Anne.
- The presidents also attended functions with the Princess Royal.
- The RSA's Patron is currently Elizabeth II, the RSA's President is The Princess Royal (who replaced her father, The Duke of Edinburgh in 2011), its Chairman is Vikki Heywood, and its Chief Executive is Matthew Taylor.
- Philip and Elizabeth have four children: Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Prince Edward.
- Other members of the Royal Family who have visited include Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon in 1980, the Prince of Wales (Charles) in 2001, the Princess Anne in 1982 and (as Princess Royal) in 2004, the Duke and Duchess of York (Andrew and Sarah) in 1989, and the Prince Edward in 1978.
- Within the military graduates include General Richard Dannatt, Baron Dannatt (Economic History), the Chief of the General Staff, the professional head of the British Army, Vice-Admiral Sir Tim Laurence (Geography), Chief Executive of Defence Estates and husband to The Princess Royal, and Rear-Admiral Amjad Hussain (Engineering, 1979) highest-ranking officer from an ethnic minority in the British Armed Forces.
- On 31 May, the main service was held at St Magnus Cathedral in Orkney, attended by the British prime minister, David Cameron, and the German president, Joachim Gauck, along with Princess Anne and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence.
- On 18 May 2012 it flew the Olympic flame from Athens International Airport to RNAS Culdrose while carrying various dignitaries, including Lord Sebastian Coe, Princess Anne, the Olympics minister Hugh Robertson and the London Mayor Boris Johnson, along with the footballer David Beckham.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Anne, Princess Royal