Musical artists similar to or like Anne Murray
Canadian singer. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter. His integration of rock and pop elements into the country genre has earned him popularity, particularly in the United States with success on the country music single and album charts, multi-platinum recordings and record-breaking live performances, while also crossing over into the mainstream pop arena. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
Sentences forAnne Murray
- The show Don Messer's Jubilee significantly affected country music in Canada; for instance, it was the program that launched Anne Murray's career.
- He later produced 12 albums for Anne Murray ("Snowbird", "Danny's Song" and "You Won't See Me"); 11 albums for Emmylou Harris (whom he married at his home in Halifax on 9 January 1977).
- She sang "Another Pot o' Tea" with Anne Murray on Murray's album Anne Murray Duets: Friends and Legends, released on November 13, 2007, in Canada and on January 15, 2008, in the U.S.
- The division found native talent such as Anne Murray and EMI musicians from other countries.
- During the emotional post-game ceremony, legendary Canadian singer Anne Murray performed The Maple Leaf Forever, clad in a Leafs jersey.
- At the request of Anne Murray, Lata sang her song "You Needed Me".
- Tom Kelly altered the first verse and the duo originally submitted the song to Anne Murray, who passed on recording it, and then to Cyndi Lauper.
- Campbell helped launch the careers of Anne Murray and Jerry Reed, who were regulars on his Goodtime Hour program.
- In April 1973, Canadian singer Anne Murray included her version of "Killing Me Softly" on her album titled Danny's Song.
- Singer Anne Murray and country music star Charlie Rich were guests on the show.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Anne Murray