NFL biographies similar to or like Antonio Brown
American football wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
Sentences forAntonio Brown
- Wide receiver Antonio Brown was involved in several controversies throughout the off-season, preseason, and regular season.
- After Week 6, they signed accomplished, but controversial wide receiver Antonio Brown, who had been out of the league for over a year.
- During the game, the Raiders defense allowed wide receiver Antonio Brown to catch 17 passes for 284 yards.
- On December 19, 2017, Roethlisberger was named to his fourth consecutive and sixth career Pro Bowl along with his star receiver Antonio Brown and three of his starting offensive lineman among others.
- Midway through the third quarter, Roethlisberger connected with wide receiver Antonio Brown on a 9-yard touchdown.
- The Steelers drove to the Patriots' 16, but on 3rd-and-6, Jones was intercepted in the end zone by Malcolm Butler on a pass intended for Antonio Brown.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Antonio Brown