Video games similar to or like Apex Legends
Free-to-play battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Wikipedia
Free-to-play vehicular combat video game developed by Targem Games and is published by Gaijin Entertainment for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Announced to be focused around the creation and subsequent upgrade of the player's vehicle through combat and trade as well as the crafting of new items. Wikipedia
First-person shooter video game developed by video game developer EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Sequel to 2011's Battlefield 3 and was released in October 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360; then later in November for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Wikipedia
Action shooter video game developed by EA DICE, with additional work from Criterion Games, and published by Electronic Arts. Third major release in the Star Wars: Battlefront sub-series, and is considered a reboot to the previous games, instead of a sequel, to reflect the new Star Wars canon that Lucasfilm established after being acquired by The Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia
First-person shooter video game developed by Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. The game can be played in single-player mode against the video game AI or in multiplayer mode against players on the Internet or in a local area network. Wikipedia
Sentences forApex Legends
- Stocks then surged 9.6% with the surprise release of Apex Legends, which garnered 25 million players in just one week, smashing Fortnites record of 10 million players in two weeks.
- In February 2019, EA released a free-to-play battle royale game called Apex Legends, which exceeded 50 million player accounts within a month of its release.
- Courtney's song "Champion" was also used in the first gameplay trailer for the Battle Charge gameplay expansion for the popular battle royale shooter Apex Legends.
- On February 4, 2019, a battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe, titled Apex Legends, was released.
- A battle royale spin-off game, Apex Legends, which takes place in the same universe, was released on February 4, 2019.
- The studio created the Titanfall series, as well as the free-to-play battle royale game Apex Legends.
- Besides character skills and weapons, player-characters have new combat maneuvers and abilities, such as crouch-sliding influenced by the mechanic in Titanfall and Apex Legends, and wall-mounting to climb up over short heights.
- In February 2019, Boogie made jokes regarding another player's parents' divorce and correlating this with anger issues in the game Apex Legends.
- A month later, the team unveiled its Apex Legends roster, which included former Overwatch League players Chris "Grimreality" Schaefer and Ted "silkthread" Wang.
- In early 2019, Respawn Entertainment released a battle royale hero shooter hybrid, set in the same universe as Titanfall, titled Apex Legends, which features 60 players split into 20 teams of 3 fighting to be the last team standing.
- In 2019, VanSanten provided the voice of the character Wraith in the video game Apex Legends.
- Barton also created the music for the 2016 sequel, Titanfall 2 and its battle royale sibling, Apex Legends in 2019.
- Notable battle royale games include PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Fortnite Battle Royal, and Apex Legends.
- Beahm has garnered over 3.7 million followers on the platform and is most known for playing battle royale video games, such as H1Z1, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Black Ops 4: Blackout and Apex Legends.
- The Song was also included in the Apex Legends Season 3 cinematic trailer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Apex Legends