Video games similar to or like Apex Legends
Free-to-play first-person hero shooter battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, with the Nintendo Switch version being developed by Panic Button. Wikipedia
Free-to-play first-person shooter battle royale game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Notable for its integration with video game live streamers which allows viewers on Twitch to affect the outcome of a match. Wikipedia
Team-based multiplayer first-person shooter developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Described as a "hero shooter", Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a large roster of characters, known as "heroes", with unique abilities. Wikipedia
Third-person shooter developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Third installment in the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare spin-off series of Plants vs. Zombies. Wikipedia
Free-to-play, third-person multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. In Smite, players control a god, goddess, or other mythological figure, and take part in team-based combat, using their abilities and tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions. Wikipedia
In the video game industry during 2019, both Sony and Microsoft announced their intent to reveal their next-generation consoles in 2020, while Nintendo introduced a smaller Nintendo Switch Lite, and Google announced its streaming game platform Stadia. The controversy over loot boxes as a potential gambling route continued into 2019, with some governments like Belgium and the Netherlands banning games with them under their gambling laws, while the United Kingdom acknowledging their current laws prevent enforcing these as if they were games of chance. Wikipedia
Team-based first-person shooter developed by Blizzard Entertainment and released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in May 2016. The game, while having several different play modes, generally features two teams of six players each, selecting pre-made heroes from the game's roster, to either attack or defend various objective points on the game's maps. Wikipedia
Free-to-play digital collectible card game developed and published by CD Projekt for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2018, for iOS in 2019, and for Android in 2020. Derived from the card game of the same name featured in Andrzej Sapkowski's The Witcher novels and playable in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video game. Wikipedia
2017 saw the release of numerous video games as well as other developments in the video game industry. Released in 2017, which sold more than 14 million units by the end of 2017, exceeding the underperforming Wii U lifetime sales, and helped to revitalize Nintendo, alongside the "retro" Super NES Classic Edition console, the refreshed New Nintendo 2DS XL handheld, and a strategy for mobile gaming. Wikipedia
Adventure game developed by Starbreeze Studios and published by 505 Games for Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Nintendo Switch. The game takes place in a fantasy world filled with fictitious creatures like orcs and trolls. Wikipedia
First-person survival horror game developed by Wales Interactive for Microsoft Windows, the Nintendo Switch, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. Planned for release in 2019, it was pushed back and was officially released on July 28, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One; the Nintendo Switch release was scheduled for later in 2020. Wikipedia
Subscription-based video game service from Electronic Arts for the Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows PCs, offering access to selected games published by Electronic Arts along with additional incentives. Pitched to both Microsoft for the Xbox One and Sony for the PlayStation 4, although Sony initially declined to participate as they did not believe it provided value to their customers. Wikipedia
Sentences forApex Legends
- Stocks then surged 9.6% with the surprise release of Apex Legends, which garnered 25 million players in just one week, smashing Fortnites record of 10 million players in two weeks.
- During the show, Keighley spoke to the animated character Mirage from Apex Legends for the announcement of the game's holiday event.
- In February 2019, EA released the free-to-play Apex Legends, which exceeded 50 million player accounts within a month.
- A month later, the team unveiled its Apex Legends roster, which included former Overwatch League players Chris "Grimreality" Schaefer and Ted "silkthread" Wang.
- He is currently voicing Caustic in Apex Legends.
- Besides character skills and weapons, player-characters have new combat maneuvers and abilities, such as crouch-sliding influenced by the mechanic in Titanfall and Apex Legends, and wall-mounting to climb up over short heights.
- He also voiced Kyle Crane in Dying Light and Mirage in Apex Legends.
- The studio created the Titanfall series, as well as the free-to-play battle royale game Apex Legends.
- A battle royale spin-off game, Apex Legends, which takes place in the same universe, was released on February 4, 2019.
- In February 2019, Respawn Entertainment debuted Apex Legends via YouTube livestream.
- In 2019, VanSanten provided the voice of the character Wraith in the video game Apex Legends.
- He voiced the character Gibraltar in Apex Legends.
- In March 2019, he organized and filmed a real-life battle royale competition in Los Angeles with a prize of $200,000 (2 games were played, making game earnings of $100,000 for each game) in collaboration with Apex Legends.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Apex Legends