Foods similar to or like Apple pie
Pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. Wikipedia
Traditional Viennese strudel, a popular pastry in Austria, Bavaria, Czech Republic, Northern Italy and in many other countries in Europe that once belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867–1918). "Strudel" a German word, derives from the Middle High German word for "whirlpool" or "eddy". Wikipedia
Sentences forApple pie
- Apples can be consumed various ways: juice, raw in salads, baked in pies, cooked into sauces and spreads like apple butter, and other baked dishes.
- Apple pie is a traditional choice, though any pie with sweet fillings may be served à la mode.
- Mock apple pie is made using Ritz (or similar) crackers.
- "Because up until this time, we hadn't done a lot of actions yet. We were a very small movement. It was kind of a gutsy thing to do. Miss America was this 'American pie' icon. Who would dare criticize this?"
- Apple pie is a dessert generally made from apples and pastry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Apple pie