Topics similar to or like Arab identity
Objective or subjective state of perceiving oneself as an Arab and as relating to being Arab. Wikipedia
Objective or subjective state of perceiving oneself as an Arab Canadian and as relating to being Arab Canadian. The expression of the identity has been widely analyzed and observed by academics as a culturally challenging self-identification in the context of elements of Western culture in the 21st-century. Wikipedia
Sentences forArab identity
- Copts of Egyptian ancestry maintain a distinct ethnic identity, and generally reject an Arab identity, but they also have a national identity shared with other Egyptians.
- Lynch believes this is creating a new Arab Cold War, no longer characterized by Sunni-Shia sectarian divides but by a reemergent Arab identity in the region.
- While compared to other Israeli Christians and Muslims, Druze place less emphasis on Arab identity and self-identify more as Israeli.
- In 1674, about 600 Arab pirates from Muscat entered Baçaim via the west and pillaged the churches in Baçaim.
- Furthermore, the Arab Shiites of Iraq had traditionally looked towards Persia for leadership, and the rallying cry of Pan-Arabism might unite the Arab Sunnis and Shiites around a common sense of Arab identity.
- Saadawi has been involved in the academic exploration of Arab identity throughout her writing career.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Arab identity