Nascar drivers similar to or like Aric Almirola
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 13 Toyota Tundra for ThorSport Racing. Son of former NASCAR driver Jim Sauter, the brother of NASCAR drivers Tim Sauter and Jay Sauter, and the uncle of Travis Sauter. Wikipedia
Sentences forAric Almirola
- Aric Almirola drove the No. 41 Ford in preparation for the Cup race at the track the following day.
- It was announced that Aric Almirola who shared the No. 8 car with Martin would drive the car full-time in 2009.
- However, he got passed by Aric Almirola on lap 111.
- Aric Almirola grabbed the win after rain first postponed the 400-mile event from its scheduled Saturday night running to Sunday afternoon, then ended the race at 113 laps.
- Kahne was replaced by Aric Almirola for the remaining races, who had a best finish of fourth at Homestead.
- On September 8, 2007, it was announced that Martin would share the No. 8 car with Aric Almirola in the 2008 Sprint Cup Series.
- He shared the No. 01 car with Aric Almirola for the rest of the season.
- The accident led to Aric Almirola being injured and airlifted to a local hospital for evaluation.
- At Bristol, Ambrose finished fifth in what was statistically one of Richard Petty Motorsports' best races to date, as teammate Aric Almirola finished third.
- Aric Almirola ran the 2005 finale at Talladega.
- He joined Aric Almirola as one of two drivers to record the feat in 2014.
- He hit Aric Almirola in the right rear after Almirola tried blocking him, sending him into the outside wall.
- Busch also won three Cup Series and eight Truck Series races in 2010, including a win at Talladega Superspeedway over Aric Almirola by 0.002 seconds, the closest finish in Camping World Truck Series history since the introduction of electronic scoring.
- He once again sealed his spot in the Championship 4 after holding off SHR teammates Aric Almirola and Daniel Suárez for his third straight victory at the fall Texas race, his fifth Championship 4 appearance in the last six years.
- After Aric Almirola's injury, his schedule was increased with two more races (Pocono and Daytona 2).
- Patrick started twenty-seventh for the Daytona 500 and led briefly during the pit stop cycle before Aric Almirola clipped her, sending her car into a wall that lacked a SAFER barrier; she finished 40th.
- He also had an 85-point cushion over Aric Almirola.
- Johnson to the bottom, (Aric) Almirola to the top!
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aric Almirola