Nascar drivers similar to or like Aric Almirola
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forAric Almirola
- With Labonte moving to Petty Enterprises, JGR development driver Aric Almirola ran the car in seven races in 2006.
- Aric Almirola ran the 2005 finale at Talladega.
- In 2007, development driver Aric Almirola made his NEXTEL Cup debut in the No.
- However he got passed by Aric Almirola on lap 111.
- 01 car with Aric Almirola for the rest of the season.
- It was announced that Aric Almirola who shared the No.
- Scott was involved in a controversy in the fifth race of the season at Fontana, when he spun out Cup Series regular Aric Almirola, who expressed displeasure at Scott's driving and source of sponsorship after getting out of the car.
- To replace Allmendinger, RPM signed Aric Almirola, who had replaced Kasey Kahne in the 9 car at the end of the 2010 season.
- 10, driven by Aric Almirola.
- 8 team, after a successful season in 2008 with co-drivers Mark Martin and Aric Almirola, would end up being shut down in 2009 after DEI's merger with Ganassi Racing.)
- Kahne was replaced by Aric Almirola for the remaining races, who had a best finish of fourth at Homestead.
- The accident led to Aric Almirola being injured and airlifted to a local hospital for evaluation.
- He joined Aric Almirola as one of two drivers to record the feat in 2014.
- 8 car with Aric Almirola in the 2008 Sprint Cup Series.
- 10 Mustang full-time for Aric Almirola, the No.
- Busch also won three Cup Series and eight Truck Series races in 2010, including a win at Talladega Superspeedway over Aric Almirola by 0.002 seconds, the closest finish in Camping World Truck Series history since the introduction of electronic scoring, his No.
- Aric Almirola drove the No.
- He also had an 85-point cushion over Aric Almirola.
- Patrick started twenty-seventh for the Daytona 500 and led briefly during the pit stop cycle before Aric Almirola clipped her, sending her car into a wall that lacked a SAFER barrier; she finished 40th.
- He once again sealed his spot in the Championship 4 after holding off SHR teammates Aric Almirola and Daniel Suárez for his third straight victory at the fall Texas race, his fifth Championship 4 appearance in the last six years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aric Almirola