Former nascar teams similar to or like Arnold Motorsports
NASCAR Nextel Cup Series team operated by Don Arnold, owner of Arnold Development Companies and Arnold & Arnold Real Estate. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forArnold Motorsports
- Previously, the team had been affiliated with Arnold Motorsports, a former Cup Series team, until the 2005 season as Germain-Arnold Racing.
- In the Cup Series, he drove three races for Arnold Motorsports, before leading 45 laps and finishing seventh at Richmond for Phoenix.
- After 18 starts in 2003 driving the No. 37 Friendly's Ice Cream-sponsored Chevrolet, Cope merged the team with Arnold Motorsports.
- Fuller tacked on three starts in 2004, running the #50 Arnold Motorsports Dodge in the later stages of the year.
- Cope and team were approached by Florida businessman Don Arnold and his team, Arnold Motorsports, for a merger.
- At the end of the 2002 season, Melling Racing closed its doors for good and eventually sold its shop and equipment to Arnold Motorsports in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Arnold Motorsports