Topics similar to or like Arterivirus
Former genus of viruses in the family Arteriviridae, which is within the order Nidovirales. Wikipedia
- Arteriviruses are small, enveloped, animal viruses with an icosahedral core containing a positive-sense RNA genome.
- In 1957, equine arterivirus and the cause of Bovine virus diarrhoea (a pestivirus) were discovered.
- EVA is caused by an arterivirus called equine arteritis virus (EAV).
- The disease is caused by the Yellow head virus (YHV), a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus related to coronaviruses and arteriviruses.
- In 1946, bovine virus diarrhea was discovered, which is still possibly the most common pathogen of cattle throughout the world and in 1957, equine arterivirus was discovered.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Arterivirus