Settlements similar to or like Arunachal Pradesh
State in Northeast India. Wikipedia
Town in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, situated 448 km north-west of state capital Itanagar at an elevation of approximately 3,048 m. The town once served as the district headquarters of West Kameng district and became the district headquarters of Tawang district when it was formed from West Kameng. Part of the wider dispute between India and China concerning Arunachal Pradesh and is claimed by China as a part of the Tibet Autonomous Region Wikipedia
Sentences forArunachal Pradesh
- In 1962, the Indian Army was ordered to move to the Thag La ridge, located near the border between Bhutan and Arunachal Pradesh and about 3 mi north of the disputed McMahon Line.
- Although China won the war, Chinese troops withdrew north of the McMahon Line, effectively ceding Arunachal Pradesh to India.
- Arunachal Pradesh governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa, who was earlier appointed by the ruling party at the centre, was sacked by the President after the Supreme Court struck down his unconstitutional acts.
- In 2008, the Dalai Lama said for the first time that the territory India claims and administers as part of Arunachal Pradesh is part of India, citing the disputed 1914 Simla Accord.
- The Himalayas continue, turning slightly northeast, through the Indian State of Arunachal Pradesh as well as Tibet, before reaching their easterly conclusion in the peak of Namche Barwa, situated in Tibet inside the great bend of the Yarlang Tsangpo river.
- Sherdukpen is native to the north-eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- China claims Arunachal Pradesh administered by India as part of the Tibet Autonomous Region.
- The Chutiya (1187–1673 CE), a Bodo-Kachari group by origin, held the regions on both the banks of Brahmaputra with its domain in the area eastwards from Vishwanath (north bank) and Buridihing (south bank), in Upper Assam and in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- It is also spoken in states of Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
- The states of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim have a montane climate with cold, snowy winters and mild summers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Arunachal Pradesh