Bodies of water similar to or like Assawompset Pond
Reservoir/pond within the towns of Lakeville and Middleboro, in southeastern Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Sentences forAssawompset Pond
- Not long after, Sassamon's body was found in the ice-covered Assawompset Pond, and Plymouth Colony officials arrested three Wampanoags on the testimony of an Native witness, including one of Metacomet's counselors.
- Along Middleborough's border with Lakeville lie the Assawompset, Pocksha and Great Quittacas ponds.
- Little Quittacas is one of the five great ponds of Southeastern Massachusetts that includes Long Pond, Assawompset Pond.
- Western Middleborough broke away on May 13, 1853 and formed the town of Lakeville, taking with it the main access to the large freshwater lakes there, including Assawompset Pond.
- On January 29, 1675, his body was discovered in Assawompset Pond.
- Route 18 joins Route 105 for a 2.7 mi concurrency, running along the western shore of Assawompset Pond.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Assawompset Pond