Topics similar to or like At bat
At bat or time at bat is a batter's turn batting against a pitcher. Wikipedia
At bat or time at bat is a batter's turn batting against a pitcher. Different from a plate appearance. Wikipedia
Baseball and cricket are the best-known members of a family of related bat-and-ball games. Both have fields that are 400 ft or more in diameter, offensive players who can hit a thrown ball out of the field and run between safe areas to score runs (points), and have a major game format lasting about 3 hours (though in addition to T20 cricket, there are multiple major cricket formats that mainly differ in game length ). Wikipedia
Sentences forAt bat
- Either way, in his only World Series, Williams gathered just five singles in 25 at-bats for a .200 average.
- He hit a home run on his first at-bat with the Red Sox on August 1, becoming the eighth Boston player to accomplish the feat.
- He displayed significant power by midsummer, and was moved to the #3 slot in the batting order.
- Johnny Bench led off with a single, and advanced to third base when Jimmy Wynn singled in the next at-bat.
- Haselman had his best season in 1996, when he hit .274 with 8 HR and 34 RBI in a career-high 237 At bats for the Red Sox.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: At bat