Topics similar to or like Atheism
In the broadest sense an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Wikipedia
Irreligion, which may include deism, agnosticism, ignosticism, anti-religion, atheism, skepticism, ietsism, spiritual but not religious, freethought, anti-theism, apatheism, non-belief, pandeism, secular humanism, non-religious theism, pantheism and panentheism, varies in the countries around the world. Additional 13% were "convinced atheists"; in 2015, 22% were not a religious person and an additional 11% were "convinced atheists"; and in 2017, 25% were not a religious person and an additional 9% were "convinced atheists". Wikipedia
- An estimated 94.2% of the population are believers and 3.1% are irreligious, making Poland one of the more devout countries in Europe.
- In 2014, 24% of New Yorkers self-identified with no organized religious affiliation; a little over 3% of New Yorkers were atheist.
- According to various reports, the proportion of Atheists in Russia is between 16% and 48% of the population.
- He described his father as a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful".
- 26.3% of Swiss permanent residents are not affiliated with any religious community (Atheism, Agnosticism, and others).
- Statewide, 17% practice nothing in particular and 5% each are atheists and agnostic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Atheism