Nascar teams similar to or like Athenian Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the Camping World Truck Series, and the ARCA Racing Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
The 22nd season of the Camping World Truck Series, the third highest stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in North America. Contested over twenty-three races, beginning with the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the Ford EcoBoost 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
The 23rd season of the third highest stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in North America. The season began with the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway on February 24, 2017, and ended with the Ford EcoBoost 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on November 17. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series, CARS Tour, and occasionally in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina, co-owned by former NASCAR Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and the owner of his former Cup Series team, Rick Hendrick. Wikipedia
Sentences forAthenian Motorsports
- During the 2015 season, Bowman made starts in the Xfinity (formerly Nationwide) Series with Athenian Motorsports and a Camping World Truck Series race with JRM.
- On August 12, it was announced that Kvapil would replace Townley in the No. 05 Athenian Motorsports Toyota for the Truck race at Michigan.
- Mid-season, Townley moved to Athenian Motorsports, which is owned by his father Tony Townley, for the remainder of the Truck Series season as well as a partial Nationwide Series schedule.
- Wimmer remained Coughlin's spotter/coach in 2016 when he drove 9 races for Kyle Busch Motorsports in their No. 51 (8 races) and No. 18 (1 race) trucks and 1 race for Athenian Motorsports (No.
- In July, Kligerman joined Athenian Motorsports for the Truck race at Kentucky, replacing an injured John Wes Townley.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Athenian Motorsports