Athletic conferences similar to or like Atlantic 10 Conference
Collegiate athletic conference whose schools compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) Division I. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference whose schools are members of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Teams in the NEC compete in Division I for all sports; football competes in the Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS), formerly known as Division I-AA. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference located in the eastern United States. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the conference consists of fifteen member universities, each of whom compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)'s Division I, with its football teams competing in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), the highest levels for athletic competition in US-based collegiate sports. Wikipedia
Sentences forAtlantic 10 Conference
- The Owls moved after spending the previous 31 years in the Atlantic 10 Conference (A-10).
- Colonials athletics teams compete in the Atlantic 10 Conference.
- The school's athletic teams, the George Washington Colonials, play in the Atlantic 10 Conference.
- The university is a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, while playing ice hockey in the Hockey East Association.
- For the 2007 football season, all of the Atlantic 10 Conference's football programs joined the CAA football conference, as agreed in May 2005.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Atlantic 10 Conference