Settlements similar to or like Atlantic City, New Jersey
Coastal resort city in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States, known for its casinos, boardwalk, and beaches. Wikipedia
Sentences forAtlantic City, New Jersey
- On February 15, 2014, star running back Ray Rice and his fiancée Janay Palmer were arrested and charged with assault after a physical altercation at Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- New Jersey is served by New York City O&O WNBC-TV and Philadelphia O&O WCAU; New Jersey formerly had an in-state affiliate in Atlantic City-based WMGM-TV, which was affiliated with the network from 1955 to 2014.
- The presence of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party in Atlantic City, New Jersey, was inconvenient, however, for the convention organizers.
- In June 1923 they played a gig in Atlantic City, New Jersey and another at the prestigious Exclusive Club in Harlem.
- In 1930, Harry acquired more theaters in Atlantic City, despite the beginning of the Great Depression.
- This franchise was later sold to Atlantic City, New Jersey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Atlantic City, New Jersey