Magazines similar to or like Attitude (magazine)
British gay lifestyle magazine owned by Stream Publishing Limited. Wikipedia
Japanese gay lifestyle brand, and formerly a monthly magazine. Founded in 1995 to cater to gay men who preferred "macho fantasy", as opposed to the sleeker, yaoi-inspired styles popular in the 1980s, and focused on "macho type" (muscular, bearish men) and gaten-kei (ガテン系, blue-collar workers). Wikipedia
Sentences forAttitude (magazine)
- In October, he received the "Music Award/ International Album" at the Attitude Pride Awards in London.
- Anderson became the first cricketer to model naked for Attitude, "Britain's biggest-selling gay magazine", in September 2010.
- He fired Pettit and hired James Collard, editor of Attitude, a gay magazine published in the U.K., to refocus Out on an affluent and style-conscious gay male audience.
- In an October 2017 interview for Attitude magazine, Smith spoke of the impact of the success of their close friend Ed Sheeran.
- Attitude, an LGBTQ publication, named Buttigieg their Person of the Year in 2020, in recognition of his groundbreaking run for the presidency.
- In October 2017, the Attitude magazine honoured Diana with its Legacy Award for her HIV/AIDS work.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Attitude (magazine)