People similar to or like Atul Kulkarni
Indian actor who works in Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu language films. Wikipedia
Tamil stunt actor, action director and stunt co-ordinator who has worked in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi and Sinhala films. He made his debut with the 2007 Telugu film, Yamadonga, directed by S. S. Rajamouli and has since also made appearances in films, portraying a supporting antagonist. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, writer, and director in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam cinema, and Indian Theatre. Often seen in supporting and pivotal roles in various films like Jungle, Sarfarosh, Swades, Makdee, Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap and Darna Zaroori Hai where he often plays drunkard, wayfarer, and comic roles. Wikipedia
Indian film actor who works in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam cinema. Thavaru Mane in 1985, produced by A. L. Abbaiah Naidu, and in Tollywood, Mouna Poratam , produced by Ramoji Rao, and he has done more films in the Telugu film industry and has been a part of south film industry for more than 30 years, and his best films are: MounaPoratam (1989), Mamagaaru (1991), Karthavyam (1991), Bharat Bandh (1991) etc. He has been awarded the Nandi Award. Wikipedia
Indian actor and bodybuilder who predominantly works in Malayalam and Tamil films and television series, besides acting in a few Telugu-language and Kannada films, as well as two Hindi films and two Bengali films. He debuted in the Malayalam film Sugham Sughakaram, directed by Balachandra Menon. Wikipedia
Indian film composer and instrumentalist who has worked in over 1000 films in various languages including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, English, Marathi, Sanskrit, Punjabi with majority of his works in the Tamil language and widely regarded as the greatest Indian music composer of all-time by various critics and experts. Ilaiyaraaja has also worked as conductor and a songwriter. Wikipedia
Indian actress who has worked in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu films. Probably best known for her critically acclaimed performance as the mentally challenged child Anjali in the 1990 film Anjali, that fetched her the National Film Award for Best Child Artist, and as a child trapped inside a bore-well in the film Malootty, that got her a Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist. Wikipedia
Sentences forAtul Kulkarni
- Along with Sadiq (Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub), he works for a gangster Jairaj (Atul Kulkarni), who smuggles alcohol illegally by bribing the police.
- Siva understands that Priya's brother Bhaskar (Atul Kulkarni) is a local goon, and he attacks anyone who follows his sister.
- Atul Kulkarni was signed on to play an antagonist in the film, and marked a rare move for the actor towards regular villain roles.
- Tensions arise when Sue casts the boys' rival, the right-wing party activist Laxman Pandey (Atul Kulkarni) as Bismil.
- The media attention turns towards the case of missing girls, and Chennai ACP Deva (Atul Kulkarni) takes the charge to find the person behind the crimes.
- In this film Atul Kulkarni and Priya Bapat were in the lead roles and the film grossed nearly ₹4Crore (US$560,000) at the box office.
- A new girl Priyanka (Tamannaah) joins his class, and she is the sister of Pughazhenthy (Atul Kulkarni), a powerful gangster-turned-minister.
- Rocky saves Gayathri from Rami and follows her home, where he realizes that another Thirunelveli rowdy named Kasi Anandan (Atul Kulkarni), whose brother (Sashikumar) he accidentally kills, has put a price on his head.
- Six months later, Mansi hires a new lawyer (Atul Kulkarni) and Parag appears for retrial in the high court.
- Eventually, Mumtaz catches the eye of a gangster called Pottya Sawant (Atul Kulkarni).
- Mahesh asks renowned public prosecutor (Atul Kulkarni), who has been defeated by Anuradha in the past, to take up the case as rape is a critical issue the current government is fighting.
- The film stars Tabu and Atul Kulkarni in lead roles.
- Atul Kulkarni will also essay a key role.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Atul Kulkarni