Settlements similar to or like Aurangabad
City in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Wikipedia
Third largest city and the winter capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. 13th largest city in India by population and according to an Oxford Economics report, Nagpur is projected to be the fifth fastest growing city in the world from 2019 to 2035 with an average growth of 8.41%. Wikipedia
Muslim rule in the Indian subcontinent began in the course of a gradual Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent, beginning mainly after the conquest of Sindh and Multan led by Muhammad bin Qasim. Generally credited with laying the foundation of Muslim rule in Northern India. Wikipedia
- His modest open-air grave in Khuldabad, Aurangabad, Maharashtra expresses his deep devotion to his Islamic beliefs.
- The Nizam went on ahead of his artillery; on 25 February 1728, the armies of Baji Rao and the Nizam faced each other at Palkhed, a town about 30 mi west of Aurangabad.
- The Indian-spec Tiguan is locally assembled at Volkswagen India's Aurangabad plant.
- The city of Aurangabad houses the district's administrative headquarters.
- The largest city of Marathwada is Aurangabad.
- In 1985, Aurangabad based Nandlal Madhavlal Dhoot founded and incorporated Videocon International with a goal of manufacturing 1 lakh TV sets per year.
- Aurangabad airport has a direct link to Delhi,Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- Initially she was successful in Aurangabad, then she travelled to Mumbai.
- The nearest airport is the Chikhalthana Airport in Aurangabad, which is 120 km from Mantha.
- The upper backward castes like Koeri were initially less attached to the CPI(ML) due to their economic progress and the communists were successful in mobilising them only in some regions like Patna, Bhojpur, Aurangabad and Rohtas district.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aurangabad