Nascar drivers similar to or like Austin Cindric
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forAustin Cindric
- In coordination with Penske, the team announced that DiBenedetto would drive the car in 2021 and would then be replaced by Austin Cindric in 2022.
- On August 27, 2017, Truck Series regular Austin Cindric led the field to green after qualifying was cancelled.
- In August, Allmendinger finished second at Road America to Team Penske's Austin Cindric.
- Austin Cindric was the fastest in the final practice session with a time of 23.568 seconds and a speed of 152.749 mph.
- The most recent series champion is Austin Cindric in 2020.
- Austin Cindric was the fastest in the final practice session with a time of 27.246 seconds and a speed of 132.129 mph.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Austin Cindric