Film festivals similar to or like Austin Film Festival
Organization in Austin, Texas, that focuses on writers’ creative contributions to film. Wikipedia
Non-profit film society based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1985 to exhibit independent, experimental, foreign and various other non-mainstream art films, the film society has grown from just film exhibition to fostering independent filmmaking in Texas and has served as a cornerstone in building the film industry in Austin. Wikipedia
Sentences forAustin Film Festival
- Pollack received the first annual Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking award from the Austin Film Festival on October 21, 2006.
- He was presented with the Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award at the 2010 Austin Film Festival.
- In 2004, Levinson was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's Distinguished Screenwriter Award.
- Boyle was presented with the Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award at the 2008 Austin Film Festival, where he also introduced that year's AFF Audience Award Winner Slumdog Millionaire.
- Austin hosts several film festivals, including the SXSW (South by Southwest) Film Festival and the Austin Film Festival, which hosts international films.
- Howard was the recipient of the Austin Film Festival's 2009 Extraordinary Contribution to Filmmaking Award.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Austin Film Festival