Cricket teams similar to or like Australia national cricket team
The Australia men's national cricket team represents Australia in men's international cricket. Wikipedia
Governed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India , and is a Full Member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) with Test, One-Day International (ODI) and Twenty20 International (T20I) status. Introduced to India by British sailors in the 18th century, and the first cricket club was established in 1792. Wikipedia
Multi-national men's cricket team representing the mainly English-speaking countries and territories in the Caribbean region and administered by Cricket West Indies. The players on this composite team are selected from a chain of fifteen Caribbean territories, which are parts of several different countries and dependencies. Wikipedia
Sentences forAustralia national cricket team
- The match ended in a tie with both South Africa and Australia managing 213 but Australia advanced to the Final as Australia finished higher than South Africa in the group.
- Possibly the most famous took place in 1956, when Jim Laker took a record nineteen wickets in the fourth test against Australia.
- The Sophia Gardens stadium underwent a multimillion-pound improvement since being selected to host the first ‘England’ v Australia Test Match of the 2009 Ashes series.
- The team's first series as an independent country was in late 1947 against Sir Donald Bradman's Invincibles (a name given to the Australia national cricket team of that time).
- The first Twenty20 International match between two men's sides was played on 17 February 2005, involving Australia and New Zealand.
- It was first time in 10 years that Pakistan lost their home series, the first time they lost was against the Australian team and the first time in the UAE ever since it became Pakistan's adoptive home.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Australia national cricket team