Topics similar to or like Australian Antarctic Division
Division of the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment. Wikipedia
Federal research branch of the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment, located in Canberra, Australia. Established on 21 August 1945 as the Bureau of Agricultural Economics , and is also involved in commercial consultancy. Wikipedia
Department of the Government of Australia that existed between September 2013 and July 2016. Charged with responsibility for developing and implementing national policy, programs and legislation to protect and conserve Australia's environment and heritage. Wikipedia
Permanent Australian subantarctic research base on Macquarie Island, commonly called Macca, situated in the Southern Ocean and located approximately halfway between mainland Australia and Antarctica, managed by the Australian Antarctic Division . The station lies at the base of Wireless Hill, between two bays on the isthmus at the northern end of the island. Wikipedia
Of Australian Ministers, government departments, bureaus and commissions, authorities, corporations and other entities, which are grouped into a number of areas of portfolio responsibility. Led by one or more government ministers who are members of the Parliament of Australia, appointed by the Governor-General of Australia on the advice of the Prime Minister. Wikipedia
Sentences forAustralian Antarctic Division
- That symbol served until 1985, when a new 'globe' logo based on the Australian and Antarctic continents was developed by the AAD (Bowden, 'The Silence Calling' 1997: 373).
- The Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions (ANARE ) is the historical name for the Australian Antarctic Program (AAp) administered for Australia by the Australian Antarctic Division (AAD).
- The Mawson Station, commonly called Mawson, is one of three permanent bases and research outposts in Antarctica managed by the Australian Antarctic Division (AAD).
- In 1948 the Australian Antarctic Division (AAD) was established to administer the expedition program.
- At the same time the term ANARE fell out of official use the 'globe' logo was also discarded in favour of the Australian coat of arms to bring the livery of the AAD in line with the rest of the Australian Public Service.
- Tasmania – Hobart in particular – serves as Australia's chief sea link to Antarctica, with the Australian Antarctic Division located in Kingston.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Australian Antarctic Division