Motor races similar to or like Auto Club 400
400-mile NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, hosting an event in the NASCAR playoffs. One of four NASCAR Cup Series races currently run with tapered spacers, the others being the GEICO 500 in May, the Coke Zero Sugar 400, and the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
The second race of the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and started on February 24, 2008, at Auto Club Speedway of Southern California in Fontana, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. Telecast on Fox starting at 3:30 PM US EST/12:30 PM PST, with MRN and Sirius Satellite Radio's broadcast starting at 2:45 PM EST/11:45 AM PST. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forAuto Club 400
- During the week of the Auto Club 500, Edwards participated in taping of the Fox television series 24, where he played Homeland Security Agent Jim Hill.
- The race is usually scheduled in late March as the fifth event of the schedule and as a support event for the NASCAR Cup Series' Auto Club 400.
- The Auto Club 500 at Auto Club Speedway, was reduced to 400 miles making the name Auto Club 400, and became the fifth race of the season.
- Montoya won the pole for the Auto Club 400 and the Crown Royal 400.
- On March 25, 2012, Stewart won the rain-shortened Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway.
- The California 500 presented by NAPA was held May 2 at California Speedway.
- The second week will be reserved for the Daytona Grand Prix, which like 2020 was a late addition because of COVID-19 restrictions in certain states as it will replace the Auto Club 400, removed because of California restrictions.
- The NAPA Auto Parts 500 was held April 30 at California Speedway.
- Although intended to be a one-off race, the event returned in 2021 as the second race of the season after the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway was canceled for concerns stemming from COVID-19.
- In recent years, the Auto Club has returned to its roots with involvement in auto racing, sponsoring the annual Auto Club 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race in Fontana and NHRA Auto Club Finals in Pomona.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Auto Club 400