Motorsport venues similar to or like Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
Historic race track near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Wikipedia
Automobile race held at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy in 1957 and again in 1958. Intended as an exhibition event, allowing American teams from the United States Auto Club National Championship to compete directly against teams from the Formula One World Championship based in Europe. Wikipedia
Spanish racing driver who was won two Formula One World Championships, the FIA World Endurance Championship, the 24 Hours of Le Mans twice, the 24 Hours of Daytona once and the Euro Open by Nissan. He progressed from kart racing to car racing with the Euro Open by Nissan with the Campos Motorsport team in 1999, winning the series from Manuel Gião at his first attempt with six race victories and nine pole positions. Wikipedia
Sentences forAutodromo Nazionale di Monza
- The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, located outside of Milan, hosts the Formula One Italian Grand Prix.
- Every Formula 1 Grand Prix (except for the 1980) has been held at Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
- Other notable stretches of this nature are the "Rettifilo Tribune" straight at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza and the Kemmel Straight at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
- Prema Racing secured their eighth consecutive teams' championship at Monza with three races left to go.
- 2nd and 3rd-place finishes came in the feature races at the Hungaroring and at Monza respectively, in which Latifi set both fastest laps.
- The season was highlighted by a pole position at Hockenheimring and a best finish of fifth at the season finale at Monza.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza