Topics similar to or like Automotive electronics
Automotive electronics are electronic systems used in vehicles, including engine management, ignition, radio, carputers, telematics, in-car entertainment systems, and others. Wikipedia
Electronic engine control unit , which monitors and controls the fuel injection and ignition systems in petrol engines, designed by Volkswagen Group, in cooperation with Robert Bosch GmbH. Outgrowth of the Digijet fuel injection system first used on water-cooled Volkswagen A2 platform-based models. Wikipedia
Electronic system fitted to motor vehicles to deter criminals from hijacking them. Although these types of systems are becoming more common on newer cars, they have not caused a decrease in insurance premiums as they are not as widely known as other more common anti-theft systems such as alarms or steering locks. Wikipedia
Electronic lock that controls access to a building or vehicle without using a traditional mechanical key. The term keyless entry system originally meant a lock controlled by a keypad located at or near the driver's door, which required entering a predetermined (or self-programmed) numeric code. Wikipedia
Sentences forAutomotive electronics
- Aside from assembly services, IMI provides automotive tier 1 suppliers and original equipment manufacturer services such as design and product development and test systems development.
- Vehicle electronics: Automotive electronics is an increasingly important aspect of automotive engineering.
- It has an extensive competencies in electronic design, mechanical design, and software development, and building platforms in the areas of automotive cameras, motor drives, and power modules.
- The body computer system was developed by Magneti Marelli.
- Electronica places special emphasis on automotive and vehicle electronics and on the sectors for embedded hardware and software with two special exhibition sectors, i.e. “electronica automotive” and “electronica embedded”.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Automotive electronics