Official posts similar to or like Aviation Secretary of Pakistan
Federal Secretary for the Aviation Division. Wikipedia
Federal government established by the Constitution of Pakistan as a constituted governing authority of the four provinces, two autonomous territories, and one federal territory of a parliamentary democratic republic, constitutionally called the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Mainly composed of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches, in which all powers are vested by the Constitution in the Parliament, the Prime Minister and the Supreme Court. Wikipedia
Sentences forAviation Secretary of Pakistan
- Pakistan International Airlines (abbreviated PIA, ) is a Pakistani-International Airline and the national flag carrier of Pakistan under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation.
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) is a public sector autonomous body under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation, which oversees and regulates all aspects of civil aviation in Pakistan.
- The Aviation Division is headed by the Aviation Secretary of Pakistan.
- The Airports Security Force (ASF) is a federal agency under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation which is responsible for protecting the airports, facilities and the planes (on-ground or in-air) in Pakistan.
- The division is headed by Federal Secretary Aviation, reporting directly to Prime Minister of Pakistan via Cabinet Secretariat.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aviation Secretary of Pakistan