F1 drivers similar to or like Ayrton Senna
Brazilian racing driver who won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in 1988, 1990 and 1991. Wikipedia
British former racing driver who won both the Formula One World Championship (1992) and the CART Indy Car World Series (1993). The reigning F1 champion when he moved over to CART, becoming the first person to win the CART title in his debut season, and making him the only person to hold both the World Drivers' Championship and the American open-wheel National Championship simultaneously. Wikipedia
Brazilian racing driver who won three Formula One world championships. He entered Formula One in 1984 with the Toleman team, but after one season, he moved to Lotus. Wikipedia
Sentences forAyrton Senna
- The late F1 driver Ayrton Senna stated that Honda probably played the most significant role in his three world championships.
- The first two placings in 1987 were a repeat of the 1986 race at Brands Hatch, Mansell winning from his Williams-Honda teammate Piquet at 146.208 mph and Ayrton Senna in the Lotus-Honda.
- Mansell scored a memorable win at Budapest where he overtook world champion Ayrton Senna for the win after qualifying far down the field in twelfth.
- On his victory lap back to the pits Mansell picked up stranded rival Ayrton Senna to give him a lift on his side-pod after his McLaren had run out of fuel on the final lap of the race.
- One of Brazil's most famous sportsmen is three-time Formula One world champion and São Paulo native Ayrton Senna.
- By 1987, this system had been perfected and was driven to victory by Ayrton Senna in the Monaco Grand Prix that year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ayrton Senna