Nascar drivers similar to or like B. J. McLeod
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner of B. J. McLeod Motorsports and Live Fast Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forB. J. McLeod
- After Charlotte, B. J. McLeod starting driving the No. 8 in every race besides the Daytona July race when Green returned to the team for one race.
- After Watkins Glen in August, Kennedy was replaced as Circle Sport's primary No. 33 driver with a series of drivers, including Mike Bliss and B. J. McLeod.
- On February 3, 2016, team owner B. J. McLeod said that the team fielded two full-time cars, including the No. 78 Ford Mustang driven by himself.
- Jimmy Weller III and B. J. McLeod also ran one race each in No. 15.
- Heckert's first season in the series, 2013, saw him log only two top ten finishes for team owner B. J. McLeod.
- In the Daytona 500, Johnson ran up front most of the race, but when he came to pit road with around 40 to go, B. J. McLeod and Cody Ware's cars spun behind him and hit him in the left rear.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: B. J. McLeod