Companies similar to or like BBC
Public service broadcaster, headquartered at Broadcasting House in Westminster, London. Wikipedia
Operational business division of the British Broadcasting Corporation responsible for the gathering and broadcasting of news and current affairs. World's largest broadcast news organisation and generates about 120 hours of radio and television output each day, as well as online news coverage. Wikipedia
- A global opinion poll for the BBC revealed that Germany is recognised for having the most positive influence in the world in 2013 and 2014.
- The BBC, founded in 1922, is the UK's publicly funded radio, television and Internet broadcasting corporation, and is the oldest and largest broadcaster in the world.
- In March 2007, it struck a deal with BBC for three channels with BBC content, one for news and two for entertainment.
- Record Retailer and the BBC commissioned the British Market Research Bureau (BMRB) to compile charts, beginning 15 February 1969.
- According to a BBC poll in 2010, based on 29,977 responses in 28 countries, France is globally seen as a positive influence in the world's affairs: 49% have a positive view of the country's influence, whereas 19% have a negative view.
- BBC calls the Pakistani media "among the most outspoken in South Asia".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC