Television channels similar to or like BBC America
American basic cable network that is jointly owned by BBC Studios and AMC Networks. Wikipedia
American basic cable channel owned by ViacomCBS through its domestic network division's MTV Entertainment Group unit, based in Manhattan. Geared for mature audiences and carries comedy programming in the form of both original, licensed, and syndicated series, stand-up comedy specials, and feature films. Wikipedia
American pay television channel owned by ViacomCBS through its domestic networks division. Originally a spinoff of Nick at Nite consisting exclusively of classic television shows, the channel now airs a combination of recent and classic television series (ranging from the 1960s to the 2010s), original scripted series, and limited theatrically released movies. Wikipedia
Sentences forBBC America
- BBC America axed its US version of Newsnight as part of a series of changes that included dropping its daily three-hour block of international news.
- According to BBC America, there is a "social stigma" surrounding American football in the UK, with many Brits feeling the sport has no right to call itself "football" due to the lack of emphasis on kicking.
- In February 2017, Smith was announced to write, direct, and executive produce a TV series based on the Image Comics title Sam and Twitch for BBC America.
- The series was broadcast in the United States until BBC America ceased broadcasts of the serial in 2003, amidst fan protests.
- BBC America formerly aired a three-hour block of BBC World News programmes from 05:00 to 08:00 on weekdays until the stabilisation of the network's carriage in the United States.
- BBC America has aired the series on a sporadic basis since the mid-2000s, in an extended 40-minute time slot in order to include commercials.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC America