Companies similar to or like BBC Radio
Operational business division and service of the British Broadcasting Corporation . Wikipedia
Public service broadcaster, headquartered at Broadcasting House in Westminster, London. World's oldest national broadcaster, and the largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees, employing over 22,000 staff in total, of whom more than 16,000 are in public sector broadcasting. Wikipedia
List of local, regional, national and international television channels and radio stations owned by the British Broadcasting Corporation in the United Kingdom and around the world. Multichannel broadcaster ran under BBC Studios, therefore, the channels are not funded by the television licence. Wikipedia
Sentences forBBC Radio
- Pirate radio was important for bands as there were no commercial radio stations in the UK and BBC Radio played little pop music.
- In 1966 and again in the 1980s, BBC Radio presented complete cycles of the thirteen extant Gilbert and Sullivan operas, with dialogue.
- Television broadcasting was suspended from 1 September 1939 to 7 June 1946, during the Second World War, and it was left to BBC Radio broadcasters such as Reginald Foort to keep the nation's spirits up.
- By the end of 2005, BBC Radio had aired 21 productions of The Tempest, more than any other play by Shakespeare.
- Before beginning her singing career, she moved to New York City in the late 1960s, and worked there as a secretary at BBC Radio's office for one year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC Radio