Radio stations similar to or like BBC Radio 1
British national radio station owned and operated by the BBC. Wikipedia
Sentences forBBC Radio 1
- On 17 April 2005, hosts JK and Joel commented during their BBC Radio 1 broadcast that the incorporation of download sales resulted in an approximate doubling of singles sales for the week.
- Kelly, Collins, Maconie, Lamacq and Hobbs would all subsequently become prominent broadcasters with BBC Radio 1 as it reinvented itself under Matthew Bannister.
- From 30 September 1967 BBC Radio 1 was launched along with BBC Radio 2, succeeding the Light Programme, and the Top-20 Pick of the Pops chart was simulcast on both stations.
- On 30 September 1967, the Light Programme was split into Radio 1 offering continuous "Popular" music and Radio 2 more "Easy Listening".
- Its radio station URY is the longest running legal independent radio station in the UK, and was voted BBC Radio 1 Student Radio Station of the Year 2005.
- On 9 January 2005 this fund-raising single 'Tom Hark' went straight in at number 17 in the UK chart, gaining it national airplay on BBC Radio 1.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC Radio 1