Radio stations similar to or like BBC Radio London
London's BBC Local Radio station and part of the broader BBC London network. Wikipedia
Welsh radio station owned and operated by the BBC. It began broadcasting on 13 November 1978, following the demise of the 'Radio 4 Wales' service (previously the Welsh Home Service) and BBC Radio 4's transformation into a UK-wide network, moving from medium wave to long wave. Wikipedia
Sentences forBBC Radio London
- Many BBC Local Radio stations and some commercial stations offer a talk format, for example, BBC Radio London, the BBC's flagship local station.
- Whilst doing the Breakfast show, he quit his Monday evening slot from 8-10pm on BBC Radio London, but still continued with Saturday Lunchtime.
- In 2004 Blackburn rejoined BBC Radio London, originally taking over a two-hour timeslot on Monday evening from 8-10pm.
- They later recorded "Southbound Again," "In the Gallery," and "Six Blade Knife" for BBC Radio London—and, finally, on 9 November, made demo tapes of "Setting Me Up," "Eastbound Train," and "Real Girl."
- In summer 1994, Harris moved to BBC Greater London Radio, presenting a three-hour Saturday night show from 10pm to 1am, then additionally on Monday to Wednesday evenings from 8pm to midnight.
- The carnival was also popularised by live radio broadcasts by Pascall on his daily Black Londoners programme for BBC Radio London.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC Radio London