Broadcasting networks similar to or like BBC World Service
International broadcaster owned and operated by the BBC. Wikipedia
BBC radio station which broadcast chiefly mainstream light entertainment and music from 1945 until 1967, when it was replaced by BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 1. It opened on 29 July 1945, taking over the longwave frequency which had earlier been used – prior to the outbreak of World War II on 1 September 1939 – by the BBC National Programme. Wikipedia
Sentences forBBC World Service
- According to a January 2007 BBC World Service poll of more than 26,000 people in 25 countries, 73% of the global population disapproved of U.S. handling of the Iraq War.
- For a worldwide audience, the BBC World Service provides news, current affairs and information in 28 languages, including English, around the world and is available in over 150 capital cities.
- Broadcasting House is now also home to most of the BBC's national radio stations, and the BBC World Service.
- Furthermore, he wrote, the inquiry only looked at the BBC's domestic coverage, and excluded output on the BBC World Service and BBC World.
- The radio broadcast is carried worldwide by the BBC World Service and is also syndicated to hundreds of radio stations in the US.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: BBC World Service