Settlements similar to or like Baby Point
Affluent residential neighbourhood in the York district of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Neighbourhood in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, bounded on the west by the Humber River, on the north by Bloor Street, on the east by High Park and on the south by Lake Ontario. Originally a separate municipality, the Village of Swansea, which was annexed by the City of Toronto in 1967. Wikipedia
Sentences forBaby Point
- In 1927, after their first two children, Stafford and Miriam, were born, they moved to the Baby Point enclave of Toronto, where they would live for the rest of their lives.
- In an attempt to secure the trade route from the British, the French established Magasin Royal, a trading post along the Humber River, near Baby Point.
- In an attempt to secure the trade route from the British, the French established Magasin Royal (Fort Douville), a trading post along the Humber River near Baby Point.
- The first trading post was built in 1720 near present-day Baby Point along the Humber River at Old Mill.
- The site is near the current intersection of Jane Street and Annette Street, at which is situated the community of Baby Point.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Baby Point