Albums similar to or like Back to Black
Second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, released on 27 October 2006 by Island Records. Wikipedia
English singer and songwriter. Best known for her eclectic mix of various musical genres, including soul, jazz, rock and roll and R&B. Wikipedia
2015 British documentary film about the life and death of British singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse. Directed by Asif Kapadia and produced by James Gay-Rees, George Pank, and Paul Bell and co-produced by Krishwerkz Entertainment, On The Corner Films, Playmaker Films, and Universal Music, in association with Film4. Wikipedia
Sentences forBack to Black
- After the release of Back to Black, record companies sought out female artists with a similar sound and fearless and experimental female musicians in general.
- Promotion of Back to Black soon began and, in early October 2006 Winehouse's official website was relaunched with a new layout and clips of previously unreleased songs.
- Winehouse entered into a joint venture in 2009 with EMI to launch a range of wrapping paper and gift cards containing song lyrics from her album Back to Black.
- He worked on Winehouse's followup, Back to Black, and was producing her third album that was to be released in 2011, up until her death.
- Winehouse released her follow-up album, Back to Black, in 2006, which went on to become an international success and one of the best-selling albums in UK history.
- "You Know I'm No Good" is a song written and performed by English singer Amy Winehouse from her second and final studio album, Back to Black (2006).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Back to Black