Religious buildings similar to or like Badshahi Mosque
Mughal era mosque in Lahore, capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab, Pakistan. Wikipedia
Sentences forBadshahi Mosque
- His soldiers mounted weaponry on the minarets of the Badshahi Mosque in order to target Chand Kaur's forces in the Lahore Fort, destroying the fort's historic Diwan-e-Aam.
- The most prominent religious building is the Badshahi Mosque, constructed in 1673; it was the largest mosque in the world upon construction.
- The largest of Lahore's Mughal monuments was raised during his reign, the Badshahi Mosque in 1673, as well as the iconic Alamgiri gate of the Lahore Fort in 1674.
- Ranjit Singh's army also desecrated the Badshahi Mosque by converting it into an ammunition depot and a stable for horses.
- For example, Ranjit Singh's army desecrated Lahore's Badshahi Mosque and converted it into an ammunition store, and horse stables.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Badshahi Mosque