Newspapers similar to or like Baltimore City Paper
Free alternative weekly newspaper published in Baltimore, Maryland, founded in 1977 by Russ Smith and Alan Hirsch. Wikipedia
Alternative weekly newspaper published in Honolulu, Hawaii. Founded by Laurie V. Carlson, it began publishing in the summer of 1991, ostensibly to fill gaps in investigative reporting left by the two main dailies, Honolulu Star-Bulletin and The Honolulu Advertiser, which were under a joint operating agreement at the time, but creating new gaps in taste and perspective. Wikipedia
Sentences forBaltimore City Paper
- The bookstore won City Papers "Best Independent Bookstore" in 1997 and was known for having an unusual collection of literary offerings, local writers, and small press publications.
- The Baltimore City Paper declared the resolution "racist" and suggested adding toll booths for cars entering Baltimore County from Carroll County.
- 4chan has been labeled as the starting point of the Anonymous meme by The Baltimore City Paper, due to the norm of posts signed with the "Anonymous" moniker.
- "We [once] set up a show with four bands—bands that were different formations of us", Portner remembered in an interview with Baltimore City Paper.
- The Baltimore City Paper named the character one of their top ten reasons not to cancel the show and called him "arguably the show's single greatest achievement".
- She has appeared in a number of films and television shows, and wrote a column for the Baltimore City Paper titled "Think Mink" until mid-April 2006.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Baltimore City Paper