National Register of Historic Places similar to or like Baltimore County Circuit Courthouses
The Baltimore County Courthouses are located in Towson, the county seat. Wikipedia
The Baltimore City Circuit Courthouses are state judicial facilities located in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. They face each other in the 100 block of North Calvert Street, between East Lexington Street on the north and East Fayette Street on the south across from the Battle Monument Square (1815-1822), which held the original site of the first colonial era courthouse for Baltimore County (third county courthouse after previous locations / county seats in old Baltimore village on the Bush River and later Joppa) and Town, after moving the Baltimore County seat in 1767 to the burgeoning port town on the Patapsco River established in 1729-1730. Wikipedia
National historic district southwest of the unincorporated Towson area and county seat of Baltimore County, Maryland, United States, just north of the Baltimore City/County line. Mostly a residential area, with rowhouses, apartments, single-family dwellings, and a new complex of luxury townhomes. Wikipedia
Sentences forBaltimore County Circuit Courthouses
- Construction of a new courthouse, (the center part of the present County Courts complex) began in 1854 with also a county jail and an "almshouse" required by constitutional mandate.
- On July 24, the show announced that it would film at the Baltimore County Circuit Courthouses in Towson, Maryland on July 31.
- The new county seat was moved to the town of Towson, just north of the new independent City of Baltimore and all county functions were centered there with the construction in 1854 of a new Baltimore County Court House on a square facing Washington Avenue between Pennsylvania and Chesapeake Avenues.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Baltimore County Circuit Courthouses