Countries similar to or like Bangladesh
Country in South Asia. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country spanning the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia by a land bridge formed by the Sinai Peninsula. Mediterranean country bordered by the Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea to the east, Sudan to the south, and Libya to the west. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country straddling Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Bordered on its northwest by Greece and Bulgaria; north by the Black Sea; northeast by Georgia; east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran; southeast by Iraq; south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea; and west by the Aegean Sea. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia. Bordered to the northwest by Armenia and Azerbaijan, to the north by the Caspian Sea, to the northeast by Turkmenistan, to the east by Afghanistan, to the southeast by Pakistan, to the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and to the west by Turkey and Iraq. Wikipedia
Country in Southeastern Europe. Located on the Adriatic and Ionian Sea within the Mediterranean Sea, and shares land borders with Montenegro to the northwest, Kosovo to the northeast, North Macedonia to the east, Greece to the south; and maritime borders with Greece, Montenegro and Italy to the west. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
- The total inhabited area constitutes only 77,041 km², putting the physiological density at over 1,200 people per km2, similar to Bangladesh.
- An ethnic civil war and Indian military intervention in 1971 resulted in the secession of East Pakistan as the new country of Bangladesh.
- This has driven over 742,000 Rohingya to cross the border to overloaded refugee camps in Bangladesh.
- With 12.7% of the world Muslim population, the country currently with the largest Muslim population in the world is Indonesia, followed by Pakistan (11.5%), India (10%), Bangladesh, Iran and Turkey.
- He is also the writer of the national anthems of Bangladesh and India.
- Located on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the city is approximately 80 km west of the border with Bangladesh.
- Kolkata has rail and road connectivity with Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
- Public or Government funded schools are found throughout Bangladesh.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bangladesh