People similar to or like Barbara Babcock
American character actress. Wikipedia
British-American actress, best known for her performances in Live and Let Die (1973), Somewhere in Time (1980), East of Eden (1981), The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982 film), Onassis: The Richest Man in the World (1988), War and Remembrance (1988), La Révolution française (1989), Wedding Crashers (2005) and the television series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (1993–1998). Emmy Award, two Golden Globe Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wikipedia
American character actress of stage, television and film. Best known for playing Edith Bunker, the perpetually optimistic and devoted wife of Archie Bunker, on the 1970s sitcom All in the Family, a role that earned her three Emmys and two Golden Globes for Best Actress in a comedy series. Wikipedia
American actress, best known for her roles as Carmela Soprano on the HBO series The Sopranos (1999–2007), in which she received six Emmy nominations, winning three for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, as well as winning two Golden Globes and five Screen Actors Guild Awards, and as Nurse Jackie Peyton on the Showtime series Nurse Jackie (2009–2015), earning a further six Emmy nominations and winning once for an Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy. Also known for her role as Diane Whittlesey in HBO's prison drama Oz . Wikipedia
Sentences forBarbara Babcock
- A year earlier, in 1965, the law school enrolled its first black student, Sallyanne Payton '68, and in 1972, the school hired its first female law professor, Barbara Babcock, and its first professor of color, William Gould.
- Charmaine Hollingsworth (Barbara Babcock) is the spoiled oldest sister, who infuriated Blanche when she wrote a sordid novel that Blanche thought was about her.
- Seymour, Larry Sellers, and Barbara Babcock were the only cast members to receive Emmy nominations for their work on the series.
- In 2002, he returned to PacRep, where he revisited the title role in The Elephant Man (2002, opposite Barbara Babcock).
- Co-stars were Barbara Babcock and Leonard Frey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Barbara Babcock