Actors similar to or like Barbara Cason
American character actress. Wikipedia
American character actor whose career in Hollywood, in films and television, spanned four decades, from the mid 1950s into the 1980s. A vaunted character actor, Bonar made appearances in many films, such as Night of the Quarter Moon (1959), Air Patrol and Womanhunt (1962), Gable and Lombard (1976), MacArthur (1977), where he played U.S. Army Lt. General Richard K. Sutherland, Same Time Next Year (1978, with Alan Alda and Ellen Burstyn) and the 1983 made-for-TV movie Rita Hayworth: The Love Goddess as Hollywood film director Howard Hawks. Wikipedia
British-American actress best known for her role as Maggie Greene in the horror television series The Walking Dead (2011–2018). Her other notable TV roles include Bela Talbot in the fantasy-horror series Supernatural (2007–2008), Rose in the supernatural series The Vampire Diaries (2010–2012), Vivian McArthur Volkoff in the action comedy series Chuck (2011), and Francesca 'Frankie' Trowbridge in the spy drama Whiskey Cavalier (2019). Wikipedia
American film and television actress, notable for her roles as vampire Pamela Swynford De Beaufort on the HBO television series True Blood, Jerry's girlfriend Gillian on Seinfeld, and as sorceress Maleficent in the ABC series Once Upon a Time. Born Kristin Neubauer in Racine, Wisconsin. Wikipedia
American actress and former model for Guess? who has appeared in films such as Wedding Crashers (2005), Accepted (2006), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006), Young People Fucking (2007), My Best Friend's Girl (2008), Stan Helsing (2009), and Transit (2012). Born in Miami, Florida. Wikipedia
Sentences forBarbara Cason
- The series was re-titled The New Temperatures Rising Show, and featured a new supporting cast: Sudie Bond, Barbara Cason, Jennifer Darling, Jeff Morrow, and John Dehner.
- He remained married to actress Barbara Cason, his second wife, from 1970 until her death in 1990.
- It also features Richard Paul as Mayor Teddy Burnside, Harvey Vernon as racist officer Jasper DeWitt, and Barbara Cason as town employee Cloris Phebus.
- Its cast included Barbara Cason, Jamie Ross and Cook, who also directed the revue.
- The role was instead played by actress Barbara Cason, who was married to Dark Shadows actor Dennis Patrick.
- He co-founded the Front Street Theater in Memphis with Barbara Cason.
- Also in the new cast were Barbara Cason as Miss Tillis, the head of administrative and accounting: "... who would let you bleed to death filling out forms", Jennifer Darling as the romantically inclined nurse "Windy" Winchester, Jeff Morrow as Dr. Lloyd Axton, a fraudulent surgeon who has published two books, Profit in Healing and Malpractice and Its Defense, and John Dehner as "society" Dr. Charles Claver.
- She was also a regular on Comedy Tonight, which aired during the summer of 1970 on CBS, along with Peter Boyle, Barbara Cason, Madeline Kahn, Robert Klein, and Jerry Lacy.
- His first major success with American audiences was when he appeared Off-Broadway in the original 1972 production of Noël Coward's Oh, Coward! at the New Theatre with Roderick Cook and Barbara Cason.
- Starring Paul Lynde as Dr. Paul Mercy, Sudie Bond as Martha Mercy, Barbara Cason as Miss Tillis, Jennifer Darling as Nurse Windy Winchester, John Dehner as Dr. Charles Cleveland Claver, Jeff Morrow as Dr. Lloyd Axton, and Cleavon Little as Dr. Jerry Noland.
- The production starred Dustin Hoffman in the title role, with Pamela Payton-Wright as Constance Fry, Susan Sullivan as Elizabeth Evans, Rose Gregorio as Rosie Pitkin, Charles Siebert as Michael Leon, Cleavon Little as Lee Haines, Rue McClanahan as Sally Weber, Barbara Cason as Miss Green, Eli Mintz as Mr. Lepke, Dorothy Emmerson as Rita, Gale Dixon as Millie, and Arnold Wilkerson as Arnold.
- The New Temperatures Rising Show, as the series was now retitled, began airing on September 25, 1973, and starred Paul Lynde as Dr. Paul Mercy, Sudie Bond as his mother Martha Mercy, Barbara Cason as Miss Tillis, the head nurse, Jennifer Darling as Nurse "Windy" Winchester, Jeff Morrow as Dr. Lloyd Axton, John Dehner as Dr. Charles Cleveland Claver, and Cleavon Little as Dr. Jerry Noland, while Jerry Houser was featured in a recurring role as an intern named Haskell.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Barbara Cason