Tennis biographies similar to or like Barbora Strýcová
Czech professional tennis player. Wikipedia
List of career statistics of Czech tennis player Barbora Strýcová since her professional debut in 2002. As of 16 March 2020, Strýcová has won two WTA singles titles, and 31 WTA doubles titles, including one Grand Slam doubles title at the 2019 Wimbledon Championships with Hsieh Su-wei. Wikipedia
Sentences forBarbora Strýcová
- After Niculescu lost to Plíšková, the Czech team of Plíšková and Barbora Strýcová defeated Niculescu and Olaru in the decisive doubles rubber to win the tie.
- They did not lose a set throughout the fortnight defeating seeded opponents Michaëlla Krajicek, Barbora Strýcová, Chan sisters Sara Errani, Flavia Pennetta.
- However, she recovered in time for doubles and on 13 August 2016, she won her first ever Olympic medal, which was a bronze with her partner Barbora Strýcová.
- However, she retired in her match against Barbora Strýcová in the 3rd set, citing a left forearm injury.
- Kerber defeated Kristina Mladenovic, Barbora Strýcová, Carla Suárez Navarro, and Simona Halep to reach the final, where she faced No. 15 seed Karolína Plíšková.
- Mirza partnered with Barbora Strýcová in late 2016 (winning two titles) and some parts of the 2017 season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Barbora Strýcová